The Endocrine and Breast Surgery unit at Hayat Hospital is led by the only qualified (MCh) Endocrine and Breast Surgeon in North East India.
We are currently managing both the medical and surgical aspects of Endocrine and Breast diseases including:
• Minimally Invasive (trans-oral/trans-axillary) Endoscopic and Open Thyroidectomy for Thyroid Nodules and Graves Disease. Currently, only a handful of surgeons in India are performing trans-oral endoscopic thyroidectomy, a scar less procedure through which the thyroid gland is removed via the mouth. The first successful trans-oral thyroidectomy for Graves Disease in the North East was performed at Hayat by Dr. Sunil Malla Bujar Barua.
• Minimally Invasive Parathyroidectomy for Hyperparathyroidism with Intra-Operative Parathyroid Hormone Monitoring
• Laparascopic and Open Adrenalectomy for Adrenal Tumors.
• Breast Cancer Surgery including Implant/ Flap Reconstruction
• Breast Reduction/Enhancement Procedures
• Diabetic Foot Surgery
• Management of Neuroendocrine Tumors
. Thyroid Surgery . Breast Surgery
. Parathyroid . Adrenal
. Diabetic Foot . Thyroid Disorders
. Breast Disorders . Breast Reconstruction including Implant & Reduction