The department of nephrology is a professionally managed unit, equipped with a team of skilled and dedicated doctors, nurses and paramedical staff backed by the critical care team and well supported by an well-equipped Clinical laboratory & Blood Bank with Radiology and Imaging.
The emergence of new therapeutic interventions has enabled us to diagnose renal diseases at an early stage and prevent its progression. Our Nephrology department is equipped with the latest computerized dialysis machines, reverse osmosis water plant to provide pure and trace element free water supply.
Our Nephrology team also provides round the clock service for the critically ill in the intensive care units.
- Chronic Ambulatory Peritoneal dialysis (CAPD)
- Continuous cycler assisted peritoneal dialysis (CCPD)
- Continuous arterio venous haemofiltration (CAVH)
- Continuous veno venous haemofiltration (CVVH)
- Continuous arteriovenous haemofiltration with dialysis (CAVHD)